New 30-06?

What do the new(ish) Bergara rifles run? Seems like they are decent, and just enough odd ball for Fotis to own 14 of them..............lol Hope all is well Fotis, been a while

The Remington CDL, Classic, and the Mountain rifle in my opinion are the most attractive rifles that Remington made or makes. Almost forgot about them.

6mm Remington":132btsou said:
The Remington CDL, Classic, and the Mountain rifle in my opinion are the most attractive rifles that Remington made or makes. Almost forgot about them.

True but remington quality as of late ............... :x

kLDrLk9l.jpg

Tikka T3 Super lite came home last nite! :mrgreen:

kLDrLk9l.jpg

My 30 Whelen!!!! :mrgreen:

Tikka T3 Super lite came home last nite! :mrgreen:

Nice Fotis, I don't think you'll need a brake or lead sled to shot it. Now get a Meopta 6X 42mm scope for it and shoot something. :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

You are going to LOVE that rifle fotis, I have it in .270 and it is quickly becoming a favorite! Got the barrel warmed up a few times on a recent trip to Kansas, the gun performs 5 Stars *****
E

Thinking in the 3x9 range MAX for scope

If it has to be a 3-9 then see if Euro optics still has the Zeiss Conquest 3-9 in stock. That would be a good buy.

Enjoy!

And think of all the cash you'll have now that you can sell the rest of your big game rifles... :wink:

Guy

pretty much but then what would I do with the cash from a horde of weatherbies and levers

Nice! I've got a hankering to try a Tikka. Or a .30-06. Don't have either at this time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy there are 2 kinds of people.

Those who believe that owning guns exist for hunting, and those who believe that hunting exists for owning guns, many many guns!

Nice gun Fotis. You'll like the Tikka as they are shooters. While I'm not a fan of the plastic/composite stock on my own Tikka, they certainly are functional. Fully floated and you have to apply a bunch of force to get them to flex. Because of that and it fits and points well, I haven't bothered changing it. But it's nice to know there are several good stocks out there if I want to upgrade. Enjoy. I'm looking forward to a range report.

Back