New Bee Rifle

Nice!

Dad bought the floor model Backcountry Ti in 300 Wby when we were there in October.
He's going with Talley rings and a Swaro.

Very nice Fotis. That set up will be a dream to carry and have the ability to reach out to zap critters.

JD338

Nice Fotis! Excited to hear how you like the 6.5 RPM, you able to find components?
I am looking at the Camilla for the daughter, but I think I have talked myself out of the 6.5RPM for the 280AI.

Nice Fotis! Excited to hear how you like the 6.5 RPM, you able to find components?
I am looking at the Camilla for the daughter, but I think I have talked myself out of the 6.5RPM for the 280AI.
The 280AI is a good one.

JD338

You are a Weatherbyholic Fotis. Ha. That should be another hammer for those way out there shots. Nice setup.

Congrats and good luck with the new rifle.
I'm sort of interested in the new 338 RPM round they just came out with. I think they had it long before they brought out the 6.5 RPM.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a 300 RPM also.

Look like your got a good start on the new Weatherby collection.
With the 338 released now , I’m sure more will follow. Kinda hard to imagine Weatherbys without belts and roundy shoulder😁

It certainly looks business-like. Should be fascinating to see the results with this one.

Looks great Fotis. It's a light weight flat liner.

JD338

LOL thought I would dig this up. See FOTIS response regarding a thread on this same 6.5RPM a couple years ago:giggle::giggle::giggle:
1645553010206.png

Back