New Gun control law attempt

big rifle man

Handloader
Dec 21, 2005
I guess our Boy Manchin and Harry Reid aren't done with us yet. It seems Manchin is going to introduce his bill again with some changes to make it more "palatable" for everyone to accept. The news media has been harping (as much as it can) that the various senators that voted the last gun control bill down have seen their poll numbers drop so this new bill is going to make them feel better and they will vote for it. This will start to take place as soon as congress returns from its recess which I believe is next week. This is a lesson to never take your eyes off the enemy. Manchin is so convinced that he is doing a world of good for everyone that I'm waiting to see him start crying as he reads the bill off.

I trust that the good folk in WV are looking carefully at what they got in their ex-governor. He is determined, if nothing else. Unfortunately, he isn't demonstrating much integrity.

Your'e going to love this guys. Last night Lou Dobbs on Fox news played part of the speech our Idiot in Chief gave to students in Mexico. The first part was of course about immigation and their right to be in our country. The second part was the economy and now for the good part. He started talking about all the deaths in Mexico caused by firearms and then proceeded to tell the students that it was our fault because all the guns from our country are going across the border. Fox news then made the comment "what about fast and furious and all the guns lost in Mexico" Obama really made himself look stupid which for him isn't hard to do. He really is either a dumbell of the highest order or figures people have short memories. The question is what does this genius have planned next.

Oblamer is a stone cold liar of the first order. It came out today that he is arming Al Qaeda in Syria. Isn't there a pretty good legal basis for impeaching the Liar in chief for all this traitorous behavior somewhere in our legal code?

Oldtrader3":26v7i74u said:
Oblamer is a stone cold liar of the first order. It came out today that he is arming Al Qaeda in Syria. Isn't there a pretty good legal basis for impeaching the Liar in chief for all this traitorous behavior somewhere in our legal code?

Absolutely! The problem is the House hasn't the stones to do it. Either they've been bought off by the powers that be (Soros?) or just plain no guts. :x
They should get off their lazy arses and find out excatly where he as born, and I'd give odds it ain't Hawaii. If it comes out he was not born in the U.S. then immediately remove him from office, arrest him, formally charge him and then find out what other crimes he has committed. I'm thinking there probably is enough evidence as is to prove him guilty of treason and therefor should suffer the supreme penalty.
I think the eason they're not doing anything is we, the American people apparently really don't give a damn. Too many proponents of the ME generation. By the time they realize just how badly they've been screwed, it'll be too late. :( "Don't bother me. It's Sunday and I'm gonna watch the game." Sound familiar?
Paul B.

Back