New Handloaders

sask boy":2hokng7p said:
I can't wait for another story or 2 from you when that Grandson of your comes back to DC for another visit :)

Blessings,
Dan

Both he and his younger brother are to come up this summer. I believe we can have some fun.

Mike that is absolutely outstanding. I am sure your mentoring will make a difference in their lives, good for you !!!!!!!

A quick question, how would you ever know if your supply of partitions began to diminish???????

The shelf in the picture is boxes that have been opened. There is a shelf in the back with unopened bullets that allow me with a glance to see my stock. Whenever my stock begins to diminish to the point there is less than two boxes, I order what I anticipate is needed.

Great job Mike. The ability to be able to connect with all ages and have the patience to teach is invaluable. I've only taught two other people, both adults to reload but its a very satisfying feeling.

You have helped me a ton and many others I am sure. Thanks for being such a great ambassador of the shooting sports!

That is really a nice thing to do for others. I have taught a couple of my kids to handload but not others. A great skill to learn and use for life, especially where you live, Mike!

I suspect that I'll be visiting this family to encourage Nathan and his sister in tackling game. He plans to be over this coming week to pull the trigger at the range as we test his first loads. Now, I've got to get to work on building some .243 loads for an eleven-year-old new shooter and some .260 loads for my grandson when he comes up in a few months. Pretty neat stuff.

Yes it is Mike.

You're helping the next generation of hunters & riflemen. Nice!

Back