New Nosler 28 Patriot.

dezmick

Beginner
Mar 5, 2011
I just purchased a new Nosler 28 Patriot rifle from my local Sportsman's Warehouse store, it is a great rifle and i am thrilled with the purchase, now i need to get some glass for it, i was thinking about a Leupold VX-6 3-18x44 with fire dot duplex CDS. I know there is probably better scopes but i think it would be nice to have an Oregon made rifle and scope for me to hunt with in Oregon. Any thoughts on another scope i should get instead of the Leupold. I would be open to Zeiss, and Swarovski or even the new Minox ZA or ZA-i scopes.

That sounds awesome! A VX6 would probably be top of my list for a rifle like that. Maybe a Nightforce SHV wouldn't be too insanely priced (relatively speaking).

Then the 175 ABLR or 180grn Berger Hybrid. That would be an easy 1k capable rifle. :mrgreen:

I wouldn't pass up on a Meopta Meopro or if you really want to spend your money the Meopta Meostar is top of the line. Meopta use to make the Zeiss Conquest line of scopes.

Congrats on your new M48 patriot in 28 Nosler. The VX-6 3-18x44 is a great scope. Get the Wind Plex Fire Dot reticle. It will be a perfect match up. I have the same scope on my 338 RUM and it is spot on out to 800 yards.

JD338

Back