New primers on the way

From the info I've seen, it sounds like they are way behind on their rollout. As of November, they said they hope to start shipping to retailers by end of first quarter 2023. I won't hold my breath until I see them showing up.

I hope they get things rolling , we can always use another manufacture of components .

I mentioned them here .

I just saw Remington 9 1/2 Magnum primers on the shelf for $99.99 a brick. My guy has 78 different powders on the shelf including almost all the Alliant powders in both 1 lb and 5 lb jugs. Good selection of Hodgdon powders in 1 lb and 8 lb jugs as well.
It's starting to loosen up and look like the good old days, except for the prices.
Sure hope primers start showing up and a new source is most welcome.

JD338

I need Reloder 17 26 33 and of course the elusive unicorn named retumbo.

I got an email from LG Outdoors saying that they are running a primer special. Went to their site. CCI small rifle 1k for $139.99. I reported the email as spam and unsubscribed. Remember these companies who gouge you!!!!

This is one of the best scams ever launched against the American people.
If you can't get their guns, what is the same thing, take away the "primers" you have accomplished the same thing! The big boys have made back room deals to forbid the sale of primers, the great lie has been, they largest manufacturer's claim they can't produce them enough to keep up with the demand........... That is total B.S. of course they could easily bury us in primers within a month if they intended to. They have NO intention of doing that. The public will never know the truth about this " primer freeze".....
Common sense will make you wonder if your own government has their fingers in this. It is a well made scam that is working. There is NO maxed out production lines.......... They are getting back handers for NOT building primers!
Or another way to say it is weaponizing the govt against its own people.......
I hope I am wrong, but my money is on George Soros and his henchmen making dam sure your NOT getting them! Jmho.
E

I just saw Remington 9 1/2 Magnum primers on the shelf for $99.99 a brick. My guy has 78 different powders on the shelf including almost all the Alliant powders in both 1 lb and 5 lb jugs. Good selection of Hodgdon powders in 1 lb and 8 lb jugs as well.
It's starting to loosen up and look like the good old days, except for the prices.
Sure hope primers start showing up and a new source is most welcome.

JD338
Sad,
300% more than they were 2 1/2 years ago.Screenshot_20230111-204339_Yahoo Mail.jpg

This is one of the best scams ever launched against the American people.
If you can't get their guns, what is the same thing, take away the "primers" you have accomplished the same thing! The big boys have made back room deals to forbid the sale of primers, the great lie has been, they largest manufacturer's claim they can't produce them enough to keep up with the demand........... That is total B.S. of course they could easily bury us in primers within a month if they intended to. They have NO intention of doing that. The public will never know the truth about this " primer freeze".....
Common sense will make you wonder if your own government has their fingers in this. It is a well made scam that is working. There is NO maxed out production lines.......... They are getting back handers for NOT building primers!
Or another way to say it is weaponizing the govt against its own people.......
I hope I am wrong, but my money is on George Soros and his henchmen making dam sure your NOT getting them! Jmho.
E
And people paying stupid prices for them. A listing on gunbroker for 300 Rem 9 1/2 sold for $50.00 plus $54.00 shipping. Come people use your heads.

Back