New scope on the way

dubyam":mttube21 said:
I absolutely love Rainguard, Gerry! You'll get spoiled to having it and won't like other scopes if you're not careful.

Thanks dubyam, that 6500 1.25-8x32 is looking more inviting all the time :)

gerry":ngj717gw said:

That is what i am talking about.

With the 1.25x8 the 2.5x16 and the 4.5x30 every situation is covered.

Think about it with the 1.25x8 you can do cape buffalo to antelope to elk bear....everything.

We will see how she holds up.

FOTIS":1wfq03e8 said:
gerry":1wfq03e8 said:

Think about it with the 1.25x8 you can do cape buffalo to antelope to elk bear....everything.

Was thinking the 1.25-8X32 would be perfect on my new Whelen when it gets built. A ton of eye relief on that model.

Hey Fotis,
How are you liking that scope. I just bought one here on the "classified" forum. I'm thinking it'll go on my new .223 varmint gun. Good for near or far.
Scott

No idea.
I have zero access to any of my gun stuff.

I am currently finishing my basement and everything is away until probably sometime in late April... :cry:

Fotis,
I'm sorry that you can't even pet your Weatherbys :cry:. Talk about incentive to finish the basement! I bet you can't wait to get into your new man cave.

Scott

It is getting sheetrocked as we "speak".

The reloading bench is great. The bases that hold it up go into the cement 7" with 1" steel rods!

Loving it so far. I will take pictures.

Fotis,
With that kind of support you could mount a hydraulic ram!
Picked up my scope today(same as yours)- It's a beaut! Thanks Eric!
I'll mount it on a barreled action I got from Howa today - the stocks coming in next week. Its going to be one sweet varmint gun.

Scott

Yup I can re size 20mm Lahti shells!

FOTIS":mye2t6dc said:
gerry":mye2t6dc said:

I would think that package would work fantastic on the .45-70 guide gun I have my eye on!
A 2.5-16?!? That sounds perfect for almost ANY rifle! Looking forward to your range report!

Back