New stock for Tikka T3 300 win mag

LD375

Handloader
May 18, 2009
I ordered a new stock for Mountain Tactical (Tikka performance center in Montana USA) along with an aluminum bolt shroud as well, the new stock is fitted with a limbsaver recoil pad, as well as a stainless steel recoil lug as well. Thanks Jason and Lynn McHann for your excellent service and help on this!

Should be here in about 4-6 weeks, and can't wait to get my paws on it!

Here's the original T3 Hunter stock

Very nice looks great and it sure beats the looks of a synthetic stock. But then I like wood on my rifles.

Where did you it? I've seen those Mountain Tactical for sale on the Tikka Owners website but none that I've seen had as good looking a stock as yours.

Darkhorse":36nta5e3 said:
Where did you it? I've seen those Mountain Tactical for sale on the Tikka Owners website but none that I've seen had as good looking a stock as yours.

You well find it on the Tikka Performance Center web site,

Lou

Really like the look of stainless in a walnut handle. Good luck with the installation and be sure to update with some nice pics!

SJB358":37zrty68 said:
It should be real nice Lou!

Thanks buddy :) ..I'ts being made as I'm typing this reply, should be here from Montana sometime next month, just in time for Newfoundland. I'm looking forward to it, and well post some pics once I have mounted the new stock :)

Lou :wink:

The new stock should be ready next week some time, I can't wait to get my paws on it :)

I also spoke with Jason Mchann of Mountain Tactical and the Tikka Preformance Center based out of Montana, and he asked me to be the (sole) Canadian Distributor for all of Canada 8) ..I well be having a teleconference with Jason when I return from my Bear hunt :)

Lou (y)

That's great stuff Lou! That would be excellent.

Can't wait to see the stock!

SJB358":iluym353 said:

Thanks brother, me too (y) ..I'm looking forward to dealing with Jason and his wife Lynn 8)

Lou

LD375":3qcqvjmb said:
SJB358":3qcqvjmb said:

Thanks brother, me too (y) ..I'm looking forward to dealing with Jason and his wife Lynn 8)

Lou

Awesome man. That should be a great deal for you. You might get Mike talked into a couple of them stocks!

The new stock was shipped out today from Montana :) ..It should be here by the end of next week, man, I'm looking forward to it, I can hardly wait! :)

Lou

I received the new stock today from the Tikka performance center in Montana, came with the stainless steel recoil lug, and I already had the aluminum recoil lug as well, just put her together, the fit and finish is amazing!..Thanks again Jason and Lynn for this!

Before picture

New stock from the Tikka performance center

Back