New to the Forum and New Toy

1000yardline

Beginner
Sep 13, 2014
Hello gentlemen, been lurking here for a while now, finally made the plunge. Figured I'd share my new toy. S&S precision 6.5x47 Lapua, Rem 700, 26" HV Krieger 1:8.5", Jewell, MBR Stock, still needs rings, bases and glass, but I'm excited!

Attachments

• 6.5x47.png
    6.5x47.png
    147.7 KB · Views: 951
Welcome aboard; always glad to see new members. Great cartridge you have. You have every reason to be excited about the rifle; it looks to be a honey.

...fine looking rig there. Keep an eye on SPS, the 6.5 Custom Comps. show up there now & then. I haven't been able to try the 123gr. yet, but my Creedmoor really likes the 140gr. CC's...

..."Welcome to the Madhouse", watch out for that "Dr.Mike" guy & especially that "Scotty" character, they'll try & talk you into "sumpthin", & they've got lots of cheerleaders...

:? :roll: :twisted: :mrgreen:

wildgene":kmiwp833 said:
..."Watch out for that "Dr.Mike" guy & especially that "Scotty" character, they'll try & talk you into "sumpthin", & they've got lots of cheerleaders...

And one of the biggest cheerleaders is wildgene. :shock:

DrMike":2j9x9by9 said:
wildgene":2j9x9by9 said:
..."Watch out for that "Dr.Mike" guy & especially that "Scotty" character, they'll try & talk you into "sumpthin", & they've got lots of cheerleaders...

And one of the biggest cheerleaders is wildgene. :shock:

...when's the last time I tried to talk you into anything??? Other than buying some 250gr. Woodleighs to test w/ the .325...

8) :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum. We have a great bunch of guys and ladies that will drive you, no sorry, will sit down with you and have a drink. :grin:

Welcome to the forum, glad you are here.
That is one fine looking shooting iron.
Looking forward to hearing how she shoots.

JD338

Welcome to the forum and hold on to your wallet. People here will help you empty it. :shock: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

Back