Newfoundland Question

Irish

Beginner
Jul 29, 2006
Hi all

I posted this question on the "Locations and Travel" section but got no replies so I am reposting here.

I am thinking of going hunting for Moose and Caribou (maybe Bear) in Newfoundland sometime next year. However as it is going to take an age and cost the tip of a unicorns horn for me to get there I am wondering if anyone of you good contributors have been there or have any suggestions as to where to go or what to avoid?

All comments and suggestions welcome.

Hugh

i've been to newfoundland and the people are amazing,very friendly and very hospitable. some of the best people you can come across. which you may know most are of irish ancestery. i was there for a wedding not to hunt but if you go to a newfoundland government web site for hunting regulations you may come across outfitters for your hunt or just try punching in guide outfitters for newfoundland. whom ever you choose to go with for a hunt in newfoundland i'd bet money on it that you would be impressed with how you were treated, and enjoy their hospitable cander.
is there a reason only for hunts in newfoundland because british columbia offers bigger and more species to hunt. good luck in your hunt for a hunt.

Back