Nightforce

boomer68

Handloader
Oct 23, 2006
Just bought my first Nightforce scope... A 8-32x56 BR
It will be going on my M700 VSSF II in 204 Ruger. It is an older model that I got used. Still a first :)

A quality scope. Bullet proof, literally. They are heavy, though. Still, top of the line glass. You are to be congratulated.

DrMike":2er214pl said:
A quality scope. Bullet proof, literally. They are heavy, though. Still, top of the line glass. You are to be congratulated.

Ya Fotis is putting one on the 378Wby. If it will stand up to that it will be Bullet proof. :roll: :mrgreen:

truck driver":3i1wlvxm said:
Ya Fotis is putting one on the 378Wby. If it will stand up to that it will be Bullet proof. :roll: :mrgreen:

LOL.. It is a scope killer for sure!

They are top notch!! I don't believe that Fotis will have any trouble with one on his 378 :wink:.

Blessings,
Dan

Divernhunter":b0ukh6d1 said:
I have 2 Nightforce NXS 5.5X22X56 NP-R2 scopes on my 50bmg rifles. No problems there.

I'd like to give the 50mm version of this a try...

Here she is....

IMG_8345_zps9a73249b.jpg

boomer68":18hbls0g said:
truck driver":18hbls0g said:

LOL.. It is a scope killer for sure!

Fotis if that NF can't take your 378B then I don't think there is a scope that can!
Now that is just my opinion :wink:

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":2s7tubd6 said:
Fotis if that NF can't take your 378B then I don't think there is a scope that can!
Now that is just my opinion :wink:

Blessings,
Dan

And a great one it is. I concur!

boomer68":2d9p2xu2 said:
Darn, I gotta get me another Lazermark. So sexy!

They are sexy..... But gotta love my Classicmark II also (this one in 416 Bee).

There are a number of quality rings & bases. I would hesitate to use Talley or Warren. NF is nothing but quality as well.

Blessings,
Dan

Back