Non Traditional Rifle for me...

Guy- I was thinking- with the death of my 250, I am trying to get used to the idea of a "non-traditional" rifle myself. Yours looks better....CL

Yours looks great. Mine? Well, I'll have to see how well it does or doesn't do afield and at the range. It does have a nice "feel" to it, but whoo-boy, it's so doggone bright!

Guy

Yours looks great. Mine? Well, I'll have to see how well it does or doesn't do afield and at the range. It does have a nice "feel" to it, but whoo-boy, it's so doggone bright!

Guy
Make sure you don't have it slinged over your back while walking over a ridge cause your son will think the sun went down and time to go home:D Dan.

Nothing wrong with that set up Troy. What's the chambering?

JD338
243. Unless I break down and have it re-barreled to 250 Sav. That was always the intent. But it shoots so well in 243. Never shoot the Donor! But I'd rather have both. Have been looking for another "donor" but so far I cant find anything that inspires me, that I can afford. The Axis is just to uncomfortable - THAT is an awful stock.!! Fondled a Ruger Hawkeye, stainless with a dark Walnut stock today. Dont need a 6.5 Creed either, or the 1200 dollar price tag! CL

Back