Nosler 2014 rifles

They sent me an email as well just after I posted the link, you might have gotten one as well :) For what you get that is a good price for sure.

gerry, I have been dealing with Mark ever since you put me onto him :wink: he is a find guy & knows his stuff.
Thank you for that little connection.

Blessings,
Dan

He is a ballistic super genius, it says so on his card :) He is a good guy and since he likes the 260 Rem that makes him even better :)

Still not a lot of info out there on the new rifle models. I wonder how the Patriot compares to the more expensive TGR (outside of the CM vs SS barrel). Weight? Twists? Rifle Basix trigger? Pac-Nor barrel? B&C stock? Bedding?

I think that I could go for the Nosler Heritage in 7x57mm. A caliber that I don't have in a Model that I don't own. Nice feature that prices have been reduced as well.

The cost of those new Nosler rifles is somewhat cheaper than what I am paying for a custom. With a little bit of work they will likely shoot just as good.
Actually for as good as I shoot I would not notice a difference other than they do not have any with bolts on the proper side of the rifle :shock:.

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":32rjikce said:
gerry, I have been dealing with Mark ever since you put me onto him :wink: he is a find guy & knows his stuff.
Thank you for that little connection.

Blessings,
Dan

They have had 8 deposits already for the new Nosler rifles, things are looking good for Nosler :)

I won't be placing a deposit :( I did tell both my boys & gave them the website. I am supposed to get my custom as it is done, price was decent but still a chunk :wink:. They must be super busy as I have not heard back for a couple of weeks. It does not really bother me & hope that they get back to me in February after I get back from winter vacation :).

Blessings,
Dan

Nice detective work gents! That page isn't even linked on the site yet! But yes we are very excited about the new rifles. As the header states, these rifles are built to a production schedule and in batches using many parts we are now producing in-house. The components have remained the same on these new production rifles, including the B&C Stocks, Rifle Basix Triggers, Cerakote Finish, etc. To keep up with our increased production needs, we have added a few barrel makers to our vendor list, but everything is still held to the same match-grade standard for finished quality and accuracy, etc. Same MOA or Better Accuracy guarantee on all of our production rifles. Additionally, the new Patriot has a hinged floorplate! I know that was a feature many of you were looking for in our production rifles.

Hopefully that answers a few of the questions! More info to come!

SF

Patriot is calling my name in .280AI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crapola!

Hey Nosler...wanna trade for a Shotgun? :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol:

It's in the classifieds!

Nosler4":b931ufi7 said:
To keep up with our increased production needs, we have added a few barrel makers to our vendor list, but everything is still held to the same match-grade standard for finished quality and accuracy, etc.

Can you tell us who the additional barrel makers are?

How about a left hand Patriot for next year, the only lefty option right now is far above my price range and will never happen but a LH Patriot would be possible.

gerry, I just sent Nosler a email asking if they plan on making this model in a lefty version?

Blessings,
Dan

It will be interesting to see what they say....... us lefties need to stick together :)

Back