Nosler #6

GRT338

Beginner
Feb 3, 2007
Okay, my falut for waiting but....can anyone from or with Nosler tell me why the Cabelas location in Ft Worth Texas has yet to receive any #6's? They show on the web site to be on back order...the "outfitters" say they haven't received them yet. They look up the stock number and say they have over 3700+ ordered for all locations inventory. As yet ....no #6 in Ft Worth. Midway has 'em, so do others...I was just trying to save on shipping. Thanks in advance for any insight.
GRT338

The RG #6 is out. They are making their way through the distribution channel. They will show up soon.

JD338

Six of the new manuals hit the Edmonton Wholesale Sports, but they were long gone when I got there....... Have to keep waiting I guess. I have seen them on Ebay, but I am still quite peaved about them not allowing reloading component sales. Hardly seems correct to buy from them if they won't endorse the shooting sports industry as legitamate and seperate the acts of crimals and madmen from sportsmen.

I missed the first go-round of Noslers at the Cabelas website so I put in on my wishlist & once it told me it was available I ordered it then. Only had to wait about a week after Nosler #6 was released. They have them on the website now & are available.

I just got mine today.
Yippeeeeeeee!

JD338

Just recieved mine today. Purchased it along with some bullets and a hat from Nosler's web site.
Nicely done Nosler.

Whats the problem? They seem to be everywhere around here... :grin:

They are being shipped, they just havn't gotten to all the stores yet.

C.Smith":3eszt30q said:
So is the updated Manuel worth it?

Corey

There are a lot of new calibers and powders listed in RG #6.
Yes, the update is worth it.

JD338

I'm not so worried about new calibers, I have nothing new. But there is new data for all older calibers?

Corey

Yes, there is new data, the primary reason we delayed the release was because we wanted to go through and re-shoot alot of the cartridges.

Back