Nosler Manual #9....

Guy Miner":5wh20w9h said:
I know that there's a certain celebrity here who has authored a "chapter" if you will...

I'll be getting the book. (y)

Guy

I do believe there are two :mrgreen:

remingtonman_25_06":192yfphl said:
Whos the other?! How do you go about getting to be authored for a caliber?

You must have a thick hairline like mine. Lmao

Attachments

• 20181026_163128.jpg
    20181026_163128.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 886
FOTIS":2ivjnnkv said:
remingtonman_25_06":2ivjnnkv said:
Whos the other?! How do you go about getting to be authored for a caliber?

You must have a thick hairline like mine. Lmao

Hey! Armpit hair doesn't count!! LOL

Fotis and I have a "retreating" hair line. It's retreated down to our backs! LMAO

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

The United States Air Force security forces there's no such thing as a retreat only a tactical withdrawal

FOTIS":2g9u115g said:
The United States Air Force security forces there's no such thing as a retreat only a tactical withdrawal
Ok, ok! Our hair lines have made a tactical withdrawal to our backs! LOL
Is that better?

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

I don't know about you guys but my manual ordered from Midway has been stuck at "Accepted" by USPS since 12/16. Hope it's not lost in the mail!

I picked it up. I was happy to find some STABall and benchmark recipes. Found RL26 on some of the cartridges.

Fotis? Will you autograph mine? [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, authorship is earned through knowledge of a variety of experiences, and studies. The ability to write and convey learned experiences. Thick skin is a must and conveying differing viewpoints without being condescending. Many on this forum have those abilities and experience.

270elk":3sf4nn4h said:
IMO, authorship is earned through knowledge of a variety of experiences, and studies. The ability to write and convey learned experiences. Thick skin is a must and conveying differing viewpoints without being condescending. Many on this forum have those abilities and experience.

Well said 270... very well spoken.

I do not have the manual yet but Charlie was nice enough to send me a copy of each

Attachments

• ME.jpeg
    ME.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 722
  • JIM.jpg
    JIM.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 722
Very cool. :)

Nice to see the connection between the forum and the Nosler company & load manual.

Guy

Guy Miner":23mavkl2 said:
I know that there's a certain celebrity here who has authored a "chapter" if you will...

I'll be getting the book. (y)

Guy
Just picked up a copy in Sportsmans Warehouse yesterday and have been reading and getting all the new information that I can. I happened to see the 338/378 Bee and proud to see that our own Fotis is front and center. Nice account of the cartridge that you gave Fotis.

Guy Miner":1hc51nty said:

Nice to see the connection between the forum and the Nosler company & load manual.

Guy

I agree with Guy. Both are excellent accounts of the cartridges. Great writing Jim and Fotis. Dan

NYDAN":2zyp0lcs said:
Guy Miner":2zyp0lcs said:

Guy

I agree with Guy. Both are excellent accounts of the cartridges. Great writing Jim and Fotis. Dan

Thank you Dan.
I was honored when Nosler asked me to write the introduction for the 338 RUM.

JD338

JD and Fotis, congrats on being asked to do the write up for the 338 RUM and 338-378, it is quite an honour and well deserved. Just think in 100 years it will still be there and some hunting nut will have the book in his library and talk about all the old school rounds way back then. Of course some rounds will still be popular then s well and others an after thought and a piece of history themselves.

Back