Nosler seconds on BivWak.com

Is there a good way to search on BivWak for specific caliber bullets? I have tried several ways and always have to look at all the rifle/shooting items.

Long

Guess I need to wipe the dust off of my old Sako Safari Grade .338WM and buy some 225grain AB's and 200 grain BT's.That rifle is a masterpiece,I just have nothing worthy of it where I live.

FYI-
338 cal 250 gr AB's are now available. :wink:

JD338

there really is not a lot to wade through just search reloading then bullets and look at what they have

I would really be happy to see some 257 stuff too

not a 2nd but cowboy joe stole a 243 tonight if didnt have a 788 I would have made him pay a little more

I just "won" 10 bags of 22 cal 60gn PT for about $111. About 45cents on the dollar compared to street price w/ shipping. I've been watching for these many many months.

Yep, Bivwak/Shooter's Pro Shop has come into possession of quite a bit of my money. That's OK, as I have in possession just over 11,000 Nosler bullets of various calibers and weights.

Richracer1":61synbqo said:
Yep, Bivwak/Shooter's Pro Shop has come into possession of quite a bit of my money. That's OK, as I have in possession just over 11,000 Nosler bullets of various calibers and weights.

Sounds like a fair trade to me! :lol:

Back