Nosler trophy grade ammo in 375 H&H

Lou - typically I handload my own ammo, but I can see where Nosler's high quality hunting ammo would be very attractive. You're getting great results on paper already, and we all know what a good Nosler bullet does on game...

You're in for success with that ammo, I'm sure!

Guy

That's great looking ammo and that bullet looks to darned cool!

I'd imagine with that load, you won't have to look any further for the ultimate moose rifle!

Thanks fellas :grin: ..I also had some 260gr accubonds on hand, and the POI was almost the same as the PT's @100yds. I almost forgot, I got to shoot my buddy's 416 Rigby loaded with 400gr Barnes solids 8) ..it was a ruger #1, man talk about a beast!..I'm not at all recoil sensitive, and enjoyed shooting the 416 :twisted: ..I just wish he had more ammo though :) :wink: ...Lou

Lou, those 260gr. are just want the Doc ordered for Moose. My cousin has shot numerous moose with his 375 and never had to search very far before loading them up for the freezer. Nosler's reputation for fine performance is renowned :).
Look forward to your story & photos of this up coming Moose hunt.

Blessings,
Dan

Lou, I bought the last two boxes of the Nosler 416 Rigby's from SPS. They were a steal a 80 something dollars each. Been looking around and the were about 200ish. By the way the brass is Norma.
Russ

I took some .340 Weatherby Norma new brass and detailed it against the Norma brass. I weighed each box of brass and the individual weights and std. dev. were the same The primer pockets are the same dimensions also.

Back