Nosler's Magnum TV!

Cool!

Tell us more Nosler 4, enquirering minds need to know. :lol:

JD338

Ya know what would be cool? If Nosler would have a drawing or contest that one of the forum users or Nosler bullet users could enter to win a guest spot on one of the Nosler Magnum TV hunting shows. That would be awesome.

Sounds great, wish I could get Sportsmen. Direct TV will not get it, I have tried for several years. I have a friend who has a show on Sportsmen, I always have to wait for the DVD. :cry:

TScottW99 said:
Sounds great, wish I could get Sportsmen. Direct TV will not get it, quote]

Neither does Dish or my local cable co. Charter Communications. Sucks, all I get is VS.

Well, I have direct TV but changing to cable tomorrow. If I can't get it on cable what are the chances of any of us getting a DVD of the shows and if so how would we and what might be the cost. Who knows I might get lucky and get it on cable. :):):)

Nosler, Please allow me to make a suggestion for your new show. It seems as though the marketing people have decided all that is necessary is to show where to send your money so " you to" can whack some hand fed white tailed deer from the comfort of a plastic tree house, while employing all the latest gimmicks. These are no longer hunting shows but rather thirty minute commercials that offer no usable information. It is realized that the bill has to be paid, but the underying message is to spend all your money paying someone else to do all the legwork which is the most gratifying part of the hunt. Be aware though that the price may be that you will end up in a time slot like Mike Eastmans' show if you don't follow suit like the rest of the corporate cows. Be a leader not a follower. How far are we from this." Wow, what an incredible buck Jeeum. Waaael Tom the Thompson Center, Swarovski, CCI, Federal Cartridge, Scentlok, Danner, Leica, Sling Stix, Under Armor team did a fantastic job today in making this grueling shot happen.

rumshooter":2xr2lh85 said:
Nosler, Please allow me to make a suggestion for your new show. It seems as though the marketing people have decided all that is necessary is to show where to send your money so " you to" can whack some hand fed white tailed deer from the comfort of a plastic tree house, while employing all the latest gimmicks. These are no longer hunting shows but rather thirty minute commercials that offer no usable information. It is realized that the bill has to be paid, but the underying message is to spend all your money paying someone else to do all the legwork which is the most gratifying part of the hunt. Be aware though that the price may be that you will end up in a time slot like Mike Eastmans' show if you don't follow suit like the rest of the corporate cows. Be a leader not a follower. How far are we from this." Wow, what an incredible buck Jeeum. Waaael Tom the Thompson Center, Swarovski, CCI, Federal Cartridge, Scentlok, Danner, Leica, Sling Stix, Under Armor team did a fantastic job today in making this grueling shot happen.

+ agazillion

I would really get a lot more out of the hunting shows and DVDs if they would at least say what caliber rifle they are using and what bullet. Most just show the animal and it getting shot then high fives. Then they talk about how hard they hunted all week and give credit to all the gear manufacturers.

I hear you rumshooter. I like Magnum Hunt club programs quite a bit though because they don't do much of that kind of thing. Of course, everybody has to pay for their show but I just like to see guys whackin' big critters when I'm not able to go hunting. I usually have that stuff running while I'm cleaning guns or reloading anyway. :grin:

Watch out! Here comes Ron Popeil!
:lol:

Have to add that I'm yet another Nosler customer/shooter who will not be able to see the show. Directv only offers Outdoor Channel, Versus, and the new Pursuit Channel. The Pursuit Channel is actually a pretty good network. They offer several shows not available on The Outdoor Channel.

Scott Spencer":3rgadt4d said:
Have to add that I'm yet another Nosler customer/shooter who will not be able to see the show. Directv only offers Outdoor Channel, Versus, and the new Pursuit Channel. The Pursuit Channel is actually a pretty good network. They offer several shows not available on The Outdoor Channel.

Same here!

JD338

Seems like there is a lot of us here that will not be able to view this new show. Any chance that Nosler will broadcast in more available networks like the Outdoor Channel so it can be viewed by many instead of a few?

I hope your show is more along the lines of American Sportsmen (probably the classiest outdoor show of all time) than the crap that's on TV these days. Tone down the heavy metal music (or better yet don't have any at all) and do away with staged, fake hunting scenes. And while I'm ranting, I hate it when these shows play suspenseful music when they're making the stalk or getting ready to shoot. I've been hunting for 35 years and not once have I ever heard any kind of music right before the kill.

In other words, try to show a real representation of what goes on in the field and try to be respectful of the game we pursue.

Nosler4":1kv01dzo said:
It'll be on Pursuit now too! Thanks for the input guys! :grin:
No, thank YOU for getting this show to a lot more of us out there with the Pursuit Channel and Directv!! I can't wait to see it.

Back