OK Nosler what is this about?????

To me it looks like overpriced loaded lead tip ammo. According to Hornady those lead tips would melt at long range😁
A little late in the year for a new offering when most hunters have their loads worked up and ready for the field.

Maybe an updated solid base type bullet.
Winner , Winner

I got the e mail this morning and I liked what I saw. Would like to try them in one of my 7mm-08 rifles, or maybe the .30-06 rifles. If it opens like the pictures but still holds together, I would be very happy to use them

I would like to try them too for handloading. That 140 gr 6.5 mm in particular.
I noticed they aren’t offering them in any “magnum” cartridges and only a few select standard cartridges. Wish they would’ve done something each in .224, .244 and .257 calibers. Maybe they eventually will.

$35 a box is competitive with other similar factory ammo right now.

I noticed they aren’t offering them in any “magnum” cartridges and only a few select standard cartridges. Wish they would’ve done something each in .224, .244 and .257 calibers. Maybe they eventually will.

$35 a box is competitive with other similar factory ammo right now.
I would expect that they will eventually. Offering more affordable factory ammo is a good move especially since their other products are pretty expensive. I have some 150 gr 277 Solid base bullets and I hope they offer them again for us who handload.

Back