Ontario 2016 spring bear hunt successful

Lou that is a great black bear, I sure hope your get some great bratwurst off of him :).
Thank you for the photographs it looks like they gave a great set up (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Well, it took almost a week, but Steve from VA finally connected on this bear yesterday morning :grin:

Here's a few pics of Steve with his bear :)

Lou

SJB358":o48wrsfb said:
Beautiful bear...

He did WAY better on bear than Scotty from VA did :lol:
His bear was 150 pounds, he was shooting a browning x bolt in 300 win mag also, 180gr Remington factory ammo, the bear went 50 yards after the shot.
Lou

DrMike":18j00ges said:
Lou, I started to comment that the bear was badly rubbed and was not nearly as black as he should have been. :? Then I realized that I had confused the bear with you. :shock: Seriously, fine bear. It is raining today and I'm under the gun with a wedding on Saturday, so I won't have a chance to get out but perhaps one more time before our spring season closes. Hope I do as well as you have done. (y)

Thanks Mike, yeah he was a little rubbed on the hind quarters, almost passed on him, but the rest looked good through my scope :grin: ..I'm not getting a rug done, but instead doing a half mount with open mouth with some habitat as well, should be done in 2-3 months, I'm sure you'll be pleased :grin:

Heck, my wife thinks I'm going to keep it at my brothers house, LOL :lol: :wink:

Lou

Back