pre-64 Win M70 mount questions

DrMike":1e2hnwkm said:
Goodness, that's a long wait, Tom. Tell you what. Scotty and I will just make the decision for you and save you from the need to expend all that neurological energy. Again, thinking only of your welfare, I would not want you to have to suffer from the wear and tear on your neurons. :grin:

No wear and tear...just takes me that long to form a thought! :roll:

tddeangelo":37gl0nb8 said:
DrMike":37gl0nb8 said:
Goodness, that's a long wait, Tom. Tell you what. Scotty and I will just make the decision for you and save you from the need to expend all that neurological energy. Again, thinking only of your welfare, I would not want you to have to suffer from the wear and tear on your neurons. :grin:

No wear and tear...just takes me that long to form a thought! :roll:

Tom, you are missing the forest for the trees buddy.

We are offering to take that rifle, proof it, probably develop some great loads for it and make sure it is totally dependable and up to your standards.. I would feel horribly should you get the rifle and its not up to snuff. This way you will have your rifle eventually and it will have blood on it.. So you won't even feel pressured to HAVE to hunt with it..

I mean really, you don't think that is a good deal? :?:

Hoo, boy, the magnanimity, the generosity, the unprecedented consideration, demonstrated by some members of this board is breath-taking. Tom, such friends you have here. Not only are we willing to spend your money, but ensure that you enjoy spending it once the deed is done!

DrMike":3kuunj1c said:
Hoo, boy, the magnanimity, the generosity, the unprecedented consideration, demonstrated by some members of this board is breath-taking. Tom, such friends you have here. Not only are we willing to spend your money, but ensure that they enjoy spending it once the deed is done!

Fixed that typo for ya.....

;)

That's odd. I thought for sure that you was spelled Y-O-U and not T-H-E-Y. :?

Back