QuickLoad heads up.

BruceP

Beginner
Jun 22, 2017
Just a heads up. I have finally broke down and ordered QuickLoad. I will be reading through the pinned post but I’m sure I’ll be asking lots of questions.
I figure since I had a couple of wildcats and another cartridge with kind of limited data that I might as well take the plunge.

Bruce

You'll enjoy the potential provided with the program as you get into it. Good for you.

Congratulations. Once you get using it you will wish you had gotten it sooner. I think I would be lost without it now. Dan

I agree with the other guys , I would be lost without it . I first bought it in 2009 , and I think it's the cats meow .

I looked into the software yesterday and found it's only available on a CD. I haven't had a desktop computer or anything with a disc drive in years. Drat!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Electron":dghdqxcf said:
I looked into the software yesterday and found it's only available on a CD. I haven't had a desktop computer or anything with a disc drive in years. Drat!

I’m still running an old desktop. You should be able to get an external drive reasonable. If you have a friend with a cd drive. Maybe they could copy your cd to a flash drive.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce, I will look into that. As you've probably guessed I'm not very "techie".

Got the cd yesterday and loaded it this morning. I played with it a little and found a few things on it. I have my first question. I have two wildcats that are just a necked down version of cartridges that are on the list. Once I change the bore diameter info. How do I save the new cartridge?

I’ve tried grt over the last few weeks and find it more accurate than quickloads last update and haven’t touched quickload since. It’s free also

Seabee":35ryaoq6 said:
I’ve tried grt over the last few weeks and find it more accurate than quickloads last update and haven’t touched quickload since. It’s free also

I haven’t heard of that one. I’ll check it out.
BTW I found answer to my question.

Back