QuickLoad update

TackDriver284

Handloader
Feb 13, 2016
Ordered the update for Version 3.9, I assumed bullets and powders were updated as of 2106, unfortunately I don't see the ELD-M 178 grain being updated in the .308 section of the QL. I do see Enduron powders added. Called NECO, and he said that I can add the data myself. If the updated data was out, make sure you ask what is updated before you order it. He was a bit grouchy on the phone when I asked if he could help me get this sorted out and add the new data and file because I just could not figure it out. After we ended the conversation, the data has not been upgraded either, he just told me to read the manual and said that I wasted my money on the upgrade. Geez. It's good to see new powders added, but I expected new data on the bullets as well.

After a couple of hours trying to figure it out, and four deleted files I made then I "think" I got it now. Just had to create a new empty file, fill in the data with some measurements on the bullet such as taper, diameter, weight, etc. And create a new name for the file. Hopefully data, below, this is correct, if anyone had made their own data for the .308 ELD-M 178 grain

8CPoiuF.jpg

That's how I add them. It's worked so far. :grin: it is a PITA though.
You can also add QuickDesign and create some off of schematics. Create wildcats too.

Back