Range Day with the whole gang

Wyoming moose PREFER the mighty Dodge Ram

Are Wyoming moose inhaling too much smoke??? Hypoxia?

Hey, I know this "man of the cloth" is a sinner. Fortunately, he knows One who forgives sin.

Woodycreek":3kf60gdi said:
CatskillCrawler":3kf60gdi said:
Looks to me like you took a pic of your Ford because you finally got mud on it. "Look, it got dirty and I made it home!" type thing. Why else would someone take a pic of a slightlyt dirty pickemup truck? :wink:

Just trying to defend my truck from being attacked by "friends" :mrgreen:

That is a photo shopped picture if I've ever seen one cause there is no way a Ford could have gotten that far off pavement. :p :p

Bill

Doc Mike,
got the pic in, but in case you missed it the moose giving the Dodge proper admiration:
dodge2moose.jpg

EE2

EE2,

I can see that they are giving the Dodge due deference--they have their backsides toward it. :mrgreen: Neat picture, though. Wyoming moose are as sharp as BC moose, after all. :grin:

As I said, this is a tough crowd! It's gonna' be hard to fix this deficit.

elkeater2":uciz3o9s said:
Doc Mike,
got the pic in, but in case you missed it the moose giving the Dodge proper admiration:
dodge2moose.jpg

EE2

Great picture EE! Love it. I like the color of your CTD as well!

Looks like you guys enjoyed a brilliant fun range day. Some excellent pics too. Seems to me, someone's short of a landrover :mrgreen: Cheers ET

ElmerThud":1gmbp3il said:
Looks like you guys enjoyed a brilliant fun range day. Some excellent pics too. Seems to me, someone's short of a landrover :mrgreen: Cheers ET

Thanks buddy! It was a great day!

Fords is where it is at, and this is coming from a GMC sierra owner. Wish I weren't

Back