Rcbs chargemaster combo

Hank Hunter

Beginner
May 14, 2006
Hi, thinking of buying one. Have read different things, any users care to share there experience with them

Thanks

Love mine. It is easy to setup and calibrate. Fast and accurate. Would go back to reloading without it again.
Mike

I have one and it is the best money i have ever spent!!! All the critics talk about the only downfall is that this scale is not for fast high volume loading. I tend to disagree because when i am using mine i use it in AUTO MODE......This simply means that when the charge you put in is dispensed and the pan is taken off the scale, you can set the empty pan on the scale...when it reads ZERO it throws the exact same charge while a bullet is being seated.
This scale is very accurate and easy to use...my 12 year old step daughter can work it!!!
The editing is a little simple as far as txt for naming loads but i can set that aside for 30 presets and a easy dump side dispenser.
There are arrows that indicate if the charge was thrown over or under charge but it has thrown and trickled in charges perfect for me. This is a very sensitive peice of equipment as far as it needing a stable environment.
I rate this scale---FIVE STARS :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

I love mine! It is fast, convenient, and accurate. I think Natches or MidSouth has them on sale for $259 right now. 2 of my buddies tried mine and had to have one for themselves.

GSHPointer- I never knew about the auto function. I have been pressing dispense for the last two years. Thanks for telling us about that feature. Will definitely give that a whirl!

YOTESMOKER,

Press and hold the enter button until it reads "AUTO" and again for "MANUAL".You will love it once you use it that way!

I got mine in November early Christmas I could not wait ordered from Natches they will send to Canada by mail so brokerage is $5.00 +GST if you use UPS the brokerage is a killer. I've only use H4895 & H4350 so far it's grate.

Alan.

Back