redding 300 Win Mag dies

HOGWILD338-378

Handloader
Aug 22, 2012
Should be getting my Accumark if it shows up as promised 2nd week of January and I am on lucky person to have gotten #14 Chris Kyle Limited Edition rifles man am I ready to sling some lead now :shock: these just showed up but I will run my Z5 Swarovski on it for break in I guess !! Oh yea my dies from Sinclair arrived kicked by UPS all the way to NM :shock:

Nice start to 2014 :grin:

I can feel the excitement growing all the way up here. This all sounds really good, Terry.

No doubt Mike I am excited, nothing beats the minutes after dropping that nice Bull you dropped recently !! Just saw it and Congrats and I know that will last a while way to go!! Makes great jerky from the layers of neck meat :mrgreen:
Ya know they have filtered all the craft international money into a new Company and they think they will take advantage of Taya Kyle and Family by doing this and she is suing the other 2 owners and Chris was in the Company at 85% and these guys are trying to make this fly I hope they go to jail for years ! Sad and pathetic !

http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/12/27/64087.htm

Terry

Congratulations on the new rifle.
Post some pictures when you get her home.

JD338

Thanks guys as I am getting anxious would be an understatement as I have actually wanted a 300 Win Mag but when I started my Bee Hive I stuck to mostly all original wildcat calibers but as I reach around 6 I find myself with 4 Mark V's and 2 SMOA Vanguards and no regrets and not a sloppy shooter in the bunch ! Been looking at Cooper rifles a lot and I just hope I do not get froggy with any of them :lol: looking at their targets really is impressive and could cause issues for people like me :idea:

Back