Redding Customer Service

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
Just wanted to give you all another THUMBS UP for Redding Reloading Equipment. Today, while I was resizing some 25-06 cases I bent the decapping rod, not the pin! It was totally my fault and it was a knuckle head move. My Forster torqued the rod really without me noticing... Anyhow, called Redding and I asked what I needed to replace it. Well, they immediately stated they were putting a new one in the mail, no charge! Pretty happy with that! Scotty

That is good to hear. I had reason for the first time to use Redding service recently on a 2400 case trimmer. They really treated me well. That is a real positive. Consequently, I've only had to phone Forster once, and they also treated me very well.

Good to know! I am beginning to think that the shooting and reloading industry is of a different mind set from the rest of the world. They know and practice customer service.

JD338

At least the reloading component companies! They seem to really take care of folks really well. Scotty

I want to agree that Redding is outstanding in the customer service dept. - They have sharp technicians as well - ANY company that closes for opening week of deer season is OK in my book

Great company..... I have dealt with them in the past and always been happy.

Just got my new resizing stem today! Great company, I will buy more Redding, just on that account! Scotty

Hi All,
I actually had a very positive experience with Redding just recently as well. I purchased a die from a 3rd party vendor and was sent the wrong caliber. I received good service from the 3rd party vendor but upon receiving the correct die, it appeared possibly defective. I decided to call Redding. A Redding Vice President answered my call, spoke to me with remarkable respect, allowed me to send him a picture of the die, and then offered to recieve and evaluate the die at their location. Upon evaluation, some corrective action and complete refinishing of the die was performed and was immediately sent back to me. No charge, no harrasssment. Nothing but making me feel like a valued customer. That customer care handling just earned them more business from me for their products. It just seems the reloading industry companies are extremely professional, easy to work with and stand behind their products no matter what. I have had similar service with a few other companies including Nosler!

For the record, the 3rd party vendor was very professional about everything as well and even reimbursed me my shipping costs to Redding.

Thanks all
Steve

They are a class act. I will also seek to buy more Redding in the future.

Steve! Great to see you back around. Scotty

Back