Reloading DVDs

Koa

Beginner
Jul 3, 2007
Does anyone out there have any recommendations for good reloading DVDs? I've got the one from Sierra with G. David Tubb (Highpower Rifle Reloading), but for someone who's just getting their feet wet, it's very technical. I know what's being said, and can process and understand it all, but it's just so in depth. I'm someone who enjoys the technical aspects of reloading, but the DVD is SO technical it takes the fun out of it even for me! It also seems to put me into the mindset that everything has to be perfect, when I know at my level right now, it doesn’t because I’m just trying to have fun a learn a thing or two. Are there any good DVDs that are at the intermediate level somewhere between the "this is a case, and this is a bullet", and the “Highpower Rifle Reloading” level?

I enjoy the "ammosmith" videos on youtube. I also like John Barsness's video "Advanced Handloading" DVD - technical as well, but better organized than the Tubb's video and at 45 minutes, much less time to watch (which I enjoy, as well). The RCBS video is "beginner level" - about as much info as in any reloading book, but in video format. However, I would start with the youtube "ammonsmith" videos first. If you want more technical, then go to the Barness video.

While I seriously dislike the host of the RCBS video, it is a pretty good one.

Back