Remington 700 SPS over pressure

Either or would be a cool option. I've got a 25-06 and a 264 WM and dig both of them. The 6.5-06 really splits them right down the center. I don't think I've ever heard someone not like any of their 6.5's... Pretty easy caliber to make work in my experience.

Finally got my 270 wsm back last week. The gunsmith reamed the throat, lapped the barrel and polished the chamber. Shot it over the weekend with the Federal ammo I had pressure with and some reloads I had left, and NO PRESSURE SIGNS.

I'm going to work up some loads now with 150g Partitions and see if I can get some accuracy.

Excellent!

Good luck on the accuracy. I've only messed with the .300 WSM, and it's been easy to load, with good accuracy to be had. I'd imagine your .270 will also prove accurate.

Regards, Guy

AFG270":2qm7j8yn said:
Finally got my 270 wsm back last week. The gunsmith reamed the throat, lapped the barrel and polished the chamber. Shot it over the weekend with the Federal ammo I had pressure with and some reloads I had left, and NO PRESSURE SIGNS.

I'm going to work up some loads now with 150g Partitions and see if I can get some accuracy.

Sounds like an easy enough fix. Trust it does all you want from the rifle.

Back