Remington 7600 synthetic stock/forearm

rjm158

Handloader
Oct 15, 2009
I recently bought a 7600 35 Whelen but would like to switch out the shiny stock and forearm to a synthetic set for hunting. I have looked literally on every site my search produced, Ebay, Gunbroker, Cabela's, Bass Pro, you name it. Each time, they are listed but actually out of stock or, for used ones, they don't have all the hardware with them. I also tried looking on the Remington site but either I'm completely computer illiterate or they don't have a listing for accessories nor a contact e-mail to ask about them.

I know Ramline used to make sets but no one else has them either (except for a youth set on Ebay).

Does anyone know where a set might be found, a local gunshop, etc? I would appreciate any help since I can't think of anywhere else to look.

Ron

Thanks for the heads up. I checked their site, they actually had some (at least it didn't say out of stock :grin: ) and I ordered one tonight.

Ron

Ron, I travel quite extensively for work throughout Kansas, MIssouri, Iowa, and Nebraska.

I will keep my eyes peeled as I stop in darn near every gun shop I see. If I see a set I will let you know.

That would be TRULY appreciated. I got an email yesterday from Outdoor Adventures saying they were actually out of stock on the item.

I also finally found an email for Remington and can get the stock/forearm separately from their parts department but at a greatly increased price. If nothing else works, I may have to go that route but not yet.

If you can find a set, and are willing to trust me, I will pay you back.

Ron

Back