Retumbo and Alliant in stock at Powder Valley...

Man I got excited there for a moment. I thought I was about to score some RL33 or RL 26.

Sportsman's Warehouse has just raised their price on Reloader 23 from $60 to $80 per pound, even though they don't yet have it in stock. Gouging!

Sportsman's Warehouse has just raised their price on Reloader 23 from $60 to $80 per pound, even though they don't yet have it in stock. Gouging!
I should of bought more Accurate 2200 from Midsouth just a couple of days ago it was in the $30s now it's $40 plus.

Even with each increase , primer and powder sell out in matter of minutes. Wholesalers have figured out supply and demand to a T.

Two years and ten months ago I bought Rl26 for $24.37 a pound and RL33 at $26.99 a pound from Powder valley!

Also, they didn't charge tax either, now they do.
Screenshot_20240131-163217_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Natchezzs has Retumbo $405 for 8 lbs and free shipping today and tomorrow.

Man do prices change quickly last week Natchezzs had the Accurate LT30 and LT32 for around mid $30s now it's $60 a lb.

Yesterday at Sportsmans Warehouse.

Bunch of Rem Large pistol primers. $8.99/ 100.... They are still there. This is really pissing me off.

If more guys said “keep it” the top side will soften … for last 3 yrs or so no one is letting dust settle on can tops ….

Shooters have started an auction atmosphere and retailers are pouring it to everyone; my sentiments anyway.

If more guys said “keep it” the top side will soften … for last 3 yrs or so no one is letting dust settle on can tops ….

Shooters have started an auction atmosphere and retailers are pouring it to everyone; my sentiments anyway.
I get sick at my stomach when I see $400 for 8lb of Retumbo. A couple of years ago it was $180.
This isn't the ceiling either. Manufacturers and retailers are loving new reloaders who started after 2019.

Back