Rifle Names

BK":infg7ruj said:
Correct. Know what the changes were?

I figure with this crowd, these are softball questions.
Spitzer bullet and shorter cartridge?

I was giving a M700 Varmiter when I was 9yrs Old and still have it... several barrels later of course...It's the only one I've ever had a name for.... it's my Amex..... I don't leave home without it !

I refer to my .300RUM as the Cannon, can't say i've named it that......

JDMAG":2g9a5pvm said:
BK":2g9a5pvm said:
Correct. Know what the changes were?

I figure with this crowd, these are softball questions.
Spitzer bullet and shorter cartridge?

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

BK":16bd1uws said:
Big Squeeze:

Glad my logic wasn't too twisted... this time!
...............Nope! Not at all! A most logical and appropriate choice for a nickname. Great idea!.............For my .375 Ruger Alaskan,,,"SARAH" it is!.....

Mighty Mouse & Sarah!..........Now that`s a pair!

Beauty and the beast, as requested.
BB.jpg
[/url]

Now if you can find some sheet rock or gryprock as we canucks call it and shoot that with )) buck it is quite amusing. THe less choke the more amusing generally. I had an Imp.Cyl. double that was tons of fun to ruin 4X8 sheets with..... We had a few due to some renovations. most of them were in 4-6 foot sections and would give an enourmous cloud of white dust when shot.

CC.

My 7STW has earned the name "AT&T" because it's reaches way out and touches them. My 6mm Rem built on a Mauser 98 has earned the name "Flat and Happy" b/c thats just what it is.....flat and happy

250-3000 is just "THE 250"

Only other one is my Mossberg 500 Trophy Sluggster AKA, the "Mooseberg". Otherwise known as "innacurate Al Yank OW $itch".

My son named my Black gun "ABBY"

The GOTH chic from NCIS......

n1215971267_256512_4688.jpg

I just watched Nemesis last night for the first time. Whats the next one about?

Back