Ruger #1

What's on the swapping table? I've got a No.1S in 308 Win. that has less than 50 rounds put thru it.I've been thinking about getting rid of. Email me if you wany more info. jrk.83226@yahoo.com Thanks John

Here is an 1s

pix1113119750.jpg

Actually it's close to the picture but without the open sites ,instead it has ruger's integral rings along with a blued 26" barrel andd action with the wood stock.I read your email but i think i screwed up when i typed in my response? :shock:So when i leave here i'll be trying it again. John

I have a #1 in 30,06 I would consider trading, if you have somthing I want !
PM me if you want to.
...tj3006

I have a Winchester .356 Big Bore for sale or trade...
This was a one year (centennial) run of these and is stamped 1894-1994 on the side plate. It has DLX wood and has been fired but very few times. The original owner put a new 4X Weaver scope on it but enclosed the original iron sights. I also have a Williams firefly front bead and XS Ghost rear aperture made for that rifle.
The rifle absolutely mint. I have some factory Winchester Super X 200gr FN ammo and brass. I will also include a set of .356 Win Lee Collet Dies… very hard to find.
I shot a buck with this rifle...it is a sweet shooting thumper. But my resources are limited and am looking for something new to shoot/reload.

Back