Scope the .375 !

Time to resurrect this dinosaur thread, even though we may bring a tear to Guys eye since he sold the rifle. Seriously though, has anything changed in nearly 8 years?

Does anyone have any first hand intel on Trijicon Accupoint 1-4? I have been reading feverishly in recent days after my last trip to the deer woods and not being able to see my crosshairs.

I don’t own the Accupoint, have a couple of the 1.5x5 Leupolds. Buddy of mine really liked that 1x4accupoint for close work in Alaska and Africa. Took his record book bear on the Peninsula five or six years ago with that scope.
I ran trigicon ACOGs on my patrol rifles for about a decade or so. Very reliable. Second gulf war vets clamoring to change to EOTech, in any event my experience with the brand is limited but favorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks salmonchaser. The lack of batteries with the Trijicon is appealing to me. I’ve had more than one battery leak and ruin what housed it. But maybe that’s not an issue with this stuff though.

I imagine the same technology applied to the hunting scopes and the ACOGS. That dot always worked, middle of the night, middle of the day, didn’t matter.
Scott did say to get the red illumination, he did use the green on one of his trips and thought it could be frustrating in the alders, heavy cover.

Ended up with an eBay Trijicon 1-4. Open box special $200 less than new. eBay and alcohol is sometimes expensive [emoji3]

gbflyer":bt2pbnho said:
Ended up with an eBay Trijicon 1-4. Open box special $200 less than new. eBay and alcohol is sometimes expensive [emoji3]

LOL! Yes... (y)

But I think you made a great choice anyway.

Guy

Here she is...I shall name her Miss Piggy!
ed28630c84fefe43ef047e3af9dd79d0.jpg

Nice looking set up gb. That should work for anything you want to shoot at. 4X will always do. CL

Back