See through scope mounts, Anyone?

ScreaminEagle

Handloader
Jan 20, 2011
I'm looking for Weaver or other brand, see through scope mounts that fit a rem 700. Gloss blue, 1" tube. If they are older and have that purple-ish patina, that is even better. I'm sure someone has got to have some laying around.
Steve

Welcome aboard, Leslil. Good first post. Looks as if you are in an area that uses some of the "see through" mounts. We don't see many of those anymore here in the far north.

Welcome Leslil, I hope that you join right in :wink:. I am sure you will find everyone on the forum friendly & informative :).

Blessings,
Dan

DrMike":19kpz423 said:
Looks as if you are in an area that uses some of the "see through" mounts. We don't see many of those anymore here in the far north.

ScreaminEagle must be doing a "retro" project. :wink:
I took the see-thru mounts off my Rem 7400 a few years back because in 30 years of hunting I'd never used the iron sights and figured I never would.

I have never owned a see through ring set? Although around here they seem to be easier to find than high quality Tactical rings.

Leslil, welcome to the forum.

It's for a friend of mine. Just did $800 worth of work to his gun, and he wants me to put those mounts on it! Hey, to each, his own!

image_zps686395de.jpg

image_zps3abdccf9.jpg

image_zps0a486269.jpg

Your choice Screaming!

Back