Send in binos or not?

wisconsinteacher

Handloader
Dec 2, 2010
I have a pair of Minox binos that I use for bowhunting and love them. This fall the eye cups started to fall down on there own just from the movement of me in the tree stand. Every time I went to put them up, I had to turn the eye cup and it was a pain. I fixed it by putting some electrical tape at the base to stop the movement. My question is, would you send them back in or just forget it and use the tape?

After the season I would send them back unless you have a back up pair and then I would send them back after the holidays.

I'd send them back in as well, after New Years. I'd suggest calling them before hand. They respond better that way as well.

I would be surprised if Minox doesn't repair your binos. They will do the job without fuss and in timely fashion. Send them in when you have a bit of time to spare.

Minox backed me up on replacing a scope, after some initial confusion. It was pretty fast once they found it!

Oldtrader3":2as2kk9q said:
Minox backed me up on replacing a scope, after some initial confusion. It was pretty fast once they found it!

Not to derail but I'm glad they took care of you. They've done well by me.

Back