Sheep hunting.

Well pretty sure it will be my last sheep trip for the fall. Was time we'll spent, even broke into some new country. Was well worth every step this year.[emoji106] tags will be hanging but I have no regrets! God's country delivered once again.[emoji4]

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yesterday..
2135f3bc953ca9922b26c328238b1d67.jpg
556265ab0ba8e05766800b2b403257a0.jpg

A favourite meal for me--anytime! Are you able to stay at the game? Spotted any rams?

Wow it was a struggle this year Dr. Mike...weather in and out and I think it pushed the sheep to their winter range early or I'm blind..one of the two. Regardless I saw some nice sheep and some beautiful country this year. Hers to next season![emoji106]

This trip was the moose, 1 grizzly in camp the first night..[emoji32] I sheep right at dark the first night...and a pile of whitetails lol.put the sheep to bed but never seen hide nor hair again.next year[emoji106]

Hunting is a struggle in my AO, as well. There is evidence of an abundance of animals (spoor, scat, etc.); however, they appear to be nocturnal in a manner I've not witnessed in years past. I do see lots of females, but few bulls and/or bucks. Interesting year.

Back