Somethings "Bugging" Me

hunter24605

Handloader
Apr 30, 2016
Last night I was going to do some bulk loading for .40 S&W. I started to calibrate the Lyman dispenser/scale and it would not settle. I watched the display as it danced all over the place. So I powered it off and let it reset..Same deal..I checked for any drafts, made sure it was level, tried everything I could think of and the scale would not settle. Then I was getting ready to blow some air (good old lung power only) under the base where you set the powder pan and I saw something under there..So probing with a Q-tip I pulled out of of those dern stink bugs!! It had been under there moving around not letting the scale settle..Those stupid things get into everything!

Need to get you some free range chickens they will keep those things knocked down. The younger ones not so much but older chickens hunt them down and gobble them up like candy. Now if I could just find something that likes to eat lady bugs.

ShadeTree":72gtexxc said:
Need to get you some free range chickens they will keep those things knocked down. The younger ones not so much but older chickens hunt them down and gobble them up like candy. Now if I could just find something that likes to eat lady bugs.

Some of my yuppie neighbors would have a stroke if I turned chickens loose in the yard.. :lol: They gather up the kids and rush them inside when I hang a dead deer up in the back yard

My neighbor uses those bags you hang outside, and he empties gazillions of dead lady bugs out of them..

hunter24605":71q9w4le said:
ShadeTree":71q9w4le said:

Some of my yuppie neighbors would have a stroke if I turned chickens loose in the yard.. :lol: They gather up the kids and rush them inside when I hang a dead deer up in the back yard

My neighbor uses those bags you hang outside, and he empties gazillions of dead lady bugs out of them..

Ha, I understand.

Back