sportsman warehouse

The site is geo-locked to I can't access it. I'm just curious what you blokes are paying for a brick of primers. I thought I read a figure somewhere close to $150 somewhere but can't be sure

Made a few stops after work yesterday and SRP and Pistol are out there running $80-$100 per thousand. LRP are scarce.

I was in a local gun shop a couple days ago . they had a shelf full of CCI 200 for $89.99 per brick . no large rifle magnum primers .

The site is geo-locked to I can't access it. I'm just curious what you blokes are paying for a brick of primers. I thought I read a figure somewhere close to $150 somewhere but can't be sure
Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) are commonly used to bypass geographic restrictions on internet content by changing the requesting location to one within the allowed geographic region. I am not suggesting a course of action, simply making an observation.

I was in a local gun shop a couple days ago . they had a shelf full of CCI 200 for $89.99 per brick . no large rifle magnum primers .
Ok, taking exchange rates into consideration, that is a fair bit less than what we pay over here. If they can be purchased at all, then around $160 USD is becoming quite common for Large Rifle Primers here. Interesting. Thanks.

I stopped at Scheels in Billings on Saturday. CCI Large rifle for $84.99 a brick. I wasn’t greedy so I grabbed one. Never asked if I could buy 2.

Back