Swarovski LRF Bino's

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
I didn't realize Swaro jumped into the LRF bino's game.. I imagine they are pretty nice glasses. Anyone else seen these?

http://www.eurooptic.com/swarovski-el-r ... 70008.aspx

SwaroLRFBino.jpg

It does look like the button is on the wrong side for us right handers though? Man, is Swaro ran by wrong handed people?

I think the button is near the arm of the left barrel Mike.

Kurt, do you have a link?

SJB358":1kw5dmru said:
I think the button is near the arm of the left barrel Mike.

Kurt, do you have a link?

That is what I got from the video on their web site.

Those are nice. I would love to have a pair.

JD338

The buddy I shot with in Jordan has a pair. That is the ranging button on the left side. they are the EL binos and non swarovision they did that to keep the weight down, apparently the swarovision models have an extra set of lenses in them. the range finder is not the same as their rangefinder monocular. and not as effective. we did range trees out to 1600 yards with them but they didn't range as far as the swaro. rangefinder would . I think he paid 2700 for his. I likes them a lot but not enough to trade in my geovids.

usmc 89":m76p6pay said:
The buddy I shot with in Jordan has a pair. That is the ranging button on the left side. they are the EL binos and non swarovision they did that to keep the weight down, apparently the swarovision models have an extra set of lenses in them. the range finder is not the same as their rangefinder monocular. and not as effective. we did range trees out to 1600 yards with them but they didn't range as far as the swaro. rangefinder would . I think he paid 2700 for his. I likes them a lot but not enough to trade in my geovids.

Thanks for the intel, Jeff. When I looked at the picture again, under your tutelage, the button jumped out at me. Funny how it has escaped my notice prior to that. My eyes are getting worse than I thought. I imagine I'll keep my Geovids; they work pretty well for me. :grin:

Yep i have played with them and was thinking of selling my 10x42's and my 8x30 RF but i like them separate as if the laser goes down you still have a bino when you send the thing back to Austria as that is where all laser products get sent for repair! My RF has been back to Austria once already :( But i normally just carry my RF by itself when hunting since 8x is plenty for glassing in the mountains! I can set my 10x42 binos up on my tripod and glass with them for hours if i am up on a vantage point glassing down!

Back