Swarovski Optik - Superb Coustomer Service

I agree that their CS is superb but one more thing brakes on my 2 rifle scopes, 10x42 El's or my 8x30 range finder and i will sell the lot! Their should not be a need for CS but my Range Finder takes a dump during a OIL Oryx hunt and my AO on my 5-25x52 Z5 binds up and stops turning and i am really contemplating going Zeiss?

That is really good service for the european optics. I have never, in (20) years had to use the warranty on any Leica, Zeiss or Swarovski on the (5) German/Austrian scopes or (2) German binoculars that I own or others that my kids have. A testament to my settled life I guess.

I worried about Kahles customer service for awhile after their separation from Swarovski but their optics have never failed me in (10) years of use. Good to know that they all will perform well on service though.

I've used Zeiss Customer Service twice (each time on a different Diavari). One use was simply refurbishing and lubricating a power ring. No charge and quick turn-around. The other time was an issue with coating, which while minor, was rapidly addressed. No problems, other than that. I had an eye ring come loose on one of my Kahles this past year. An Email to their Austrian service department pointed me in the direction of repair to my complete satisfaction.

HOGWILD338-378":t8ilqy5v said:
I agree that their CS is superb but one more thing brakes on my 2 rifle scopes, 10x42 El's or my 8x30 range finder and i will sell the lot! Their should not be a need for CS but my Range Finder takes a dump during a OIL Oryx hunt and my AO on my 5-25x52 Z5 binds up and stops turning and i am really contemplating going Zeiss?

Did you send them both in Terry to get repaired already? I think you got "lucky" and got the bad one that went out. Pretty sure they will make it right though.. Those are really nice optics.

What did you decide on for your 270 Wby?

Yes they have been repaired at no cost and both in a timely manner but the lazer product had to go to Austria for repair! I think someone pushed the button too hard looking at huge Oryx on White Sands and that could have been operator error but it was just the wrong time to brake but not an excuse for not tagging out! I messed that up myself :( Glass will be hard to duplicate as it ROCKS! My 10x42 El's even let me observe the (MOC) Army Afghan Village up on Salina's Peak that is not visible from Google Earth! That place is huge as i was several miles from it and it is like on a mesa top just about at the top of the mountains!

Glad they squared it away Terry. Swaro has a great name and it sounds like your ready to go. Check out Zeiss on Promotive though. They offer some great discounts to veterans and Law Enforcement.

Back