Tell us about Nosler

ForrestB

Beginner
Sep 30, 2004
I'm really curious about demand trends and interesting stats that you might share with us. For example:

Was there noticable cannibalization of the Partition and Ballistic Tip line when you rolled out the AccuBond line? Which line was affected the most?

Did the introduction of the 140 grain .277 bullets impact demand for the 130 grain or 150 grain bullets the most? (FWIW, I love the 140 grain offerings)

Which is a better seller, 165 gr. 308 Partitions or the 180 gr. 308 partitions?

What is the #1 selling bullet in the Partition line? What about in the AccuBond line?

Are there any unusually popular or unpopular bullet offerings that might suprise us?

Has demand for the 160 grain .277 Partition picked up noticably with the intro of the 270 WSM?

I'm sure you get the picture by now. You must have lots of interesting data that would give us an intresting look at ourselves as customers.

Thanks for the new forums and thank you for sharing what information you can.

ForrestB-

I will try to tell you what I can, some of the stuff is kept under lock and key in my desk :grin:

Our Partition and ballistic tip lines are both up this year. I think people are trying out both to compare to AccuBond. We may not see a reduction for a few years.

The 165gr and 180gr in the .308 PT line is tough to say. Let's just say, they sell pretty equally.

The best selling AB is tough to answer right now, due to back orders, and new introductions. It is tough to beat a 30 cal, due to the amount of 30 cal rifles out there.

The 6.5mm is an up and comer for rifles, also the upbeat calls surrounding the 8mm AB.

The 270 WSM as well as all the WSM's have brought increases in sales for not only the 160gr but the 130gr PT

Back