Thank You Nosler!

Kawabuggy

Beginner
Aug 19, 2009
I recently bought 5 bags of 2nds on Bivwak.. I got the package today, and I was quite surprised to find 3 bags of 2nds, and 2 brand new boxes of FIRSTS! Of course there was no extra charge! Talk about a class act!

Once I figured out how accurate Nosler bullets are, I have switched all rifle calibers (8) and my .45 over to Nosler exclusively.

So my sincere appreciation to you fine folk that work there for the EXCELLENT product that you produce!

Happy Shooting Everyone!

Welcome to the forum. Nosler inc is made up of righteous dudes!!! :lol:

I had a couple bags of 44 JHP's go missing that I bought on bivwak. They were replaced free of charge and immediately. Even tho I recieved the order several months after it had been originally shipped. I called the SPS and just asked if they could sell me more at that price since I had got them off Bivwak for a little bit less than the SPS and they replaced them.

I have nothing, but praise for Nosler. The products command a price, especially in Canada, but they back them all the way.

The only thing I find is that the BT's really do alot of damage and one has to watch shot placement if trying to fill the freezer or use Accubonds.

JT.

Kawabuggy

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us here.
Nosler is indeed a first class act.

JD338

Back