Trading Scopes

DrMike, that flu Maybe tough! But good Baptist preachers can outlast any flu :wink:.
Still praying for healing my friend!

Blessings,
Dan

DrMike":2oo171ja said:
This lousy flu is hanging on tenaciously. If I can get to feeling better, I may think about dying. Otherwise...

Fortunately, I know you will be singing at my funeral! :mrgreen:
I'll sing if I can have first dibs on your rifles and reloading supplies :!: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
I pray you feel better soon Buddy :!:

DrMike":2hzc73ga said:
This lousy flu is hanging on tenaciously. If I can get to feeling better, I may think about dying. Otherwise...

Fortunately, I know you will be singing at my funeral! :mrgreen:

I've been there before.

Needing to get better to die that is.

Get well soon friend.

Dale

This will be the first time I've been in town and failed to appear in my own pulpit in a long time. I've chosen to stay home tomorrow due to this persistent cough and the fear of spreading a really nasty bug to parishioners. My wife has been quite insistent. I didn't have the energy to argue for long.

Sure hope that bug you have breaks soon DrMike!! Every flock needs their Sheppard :).

Blessings,
Dan

I sure hope you feel better soon and went to see a Doctor to give you something to ease the symptoms.

Scope orgies don"t happen at my house I still have the same Leupold 1.5-5 on my 30-06 that I put on it back in the 1980s. I tend to let scopes on rifles since I really don't like to take them off and resight them in.

Rodger I was very much like you with Scopes until I started to get involved with this group of enablers :shock:! I had a 2-7X33mm gold ring on 270BDL for over 20 years and my one Shotgun was a Browning Citori.
Right now I believe that I own 2 more scopes than rifles :( and I don't have the funds to change that at this time.
I was cleaning my CZ in the 204 yesterday getting it ready to sell when my oldest son came over he thought I had just bought a new rifle and snuck it home when my wife was out shopping. I told him it had become a safe queen about 5 years ago. When I told him what I paid for it he stated I would be foolish if I sold it. Right there I decided that I was not going to sell any of my ladies :mrgreen: .
Last night while watching hockey and priming brass for my 280AI & my 2 boy's 223s, I told Nettie that I have decided to not sell my rifle and in fact I may increase the stable by a few(y)! She was okay with that :lol:!!

Blessings,
Dan

Scope orgies occur with disconcerting regularity at my house. I began with a number of Bushnell and B&L scopes years ago. These were generally transitioned to Leupold scopes over a period of years. As the VX7 and VXL craze swept the shooterscape, many of my rifles were thus adorned. Then, about ten years ago, noting how much I enjoyed seeing clearly, especially when viewing the target through my few Zeiss scopes, I moved steadily toward the European models. My scope inventory includes more Leupold than any others (VX7, VX6, VXIII, VX3 and FX), followed by various European makes (Kahles, Zeiss (including Conquest), Swarovski, Leica and Minox). I'm always in the market to add scopes, selling off those I have on hand. I've owned Bausch & Lomb, Bushnell and Vortex (some excellent glass to be had), among others. Undoubtedly, I will play this game for some time, as opportunity arises. I confess, I need help.

Hi, my name is Mike and I'm addicted.

Hi my name is Dan & I am addicted :lol:.
However these daily on-line meetings do not seem to satisfy my urges (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Hi, my name is Rodger and I can't afford scope orgies so I use what I have unless I happen to sell something and get some extra cash or manage to save up for one which is what I usually do and then buy the most scope for my money. Hence I own several Bushnells ( the older Japan made ) 1 Luepold, 1 Zeiss Conquest, 1 Meopta Meopro, 1 Vortex and several Burris handgun scopes and I almost forgot the old Weaver that needs to be repaired when I get the money to send it out but think it would be cheaper to just buy a new scope and chuck it.

Back