Trijicon Accupoints?

Divide the effective mm diameter of the objective lens (see manufacturer spec sheet for this number) by 6 which equals the magnification to give you a 6mm exit pupil. If you check scopes which are set at whatever magnification yields a 6mm exit pupil in each, you are comparing apples to apples for scope brightness because your eye sees the same size pupil in each scope.

The glass is nice but don't expect it to match top end Euro glass.

But all things considered it is an all around great hunting scope.

To add to the above, when you factor it all in, it is hard to argue against one, especially the 3-9x40 mildot / green dot.

Lightweight, very good glass, mildot reticle for holdovers, illuminated dot that works well for both daylight fast on target and dim enough for extreme low light.

I've been pleased with mine, I think we can agree it probably wouldn't be the first choice for a scope on a competition setup, but for what I bought mine for, it has certainly exceeded my expectations.

7mmJoe":1ft8sw8b said:
I've been pleased with mine, I think we can agree it probably wouldn't be the first choice for a scope on a competition setup, but for what I bought mine for, it has certainly exceeded my expectations.

Sounds like a good commendation.

7mmJoe":1xxs0x04 said:

Thank you for that. Excellent advice.

7mmjoe that is one fine looking reticle and no doubt Trijicon makes a quality product as I am really surprised I do not have a couple of them setting atop my rifles as nobody around here has any to look at and I am sure that is only reason i do not own any! only thing ya see around here are there ACOG's ? I have the night sights on a couple Beretta's and really like them a group!! Just to,as to my previous post old Ivan Carter uses the same optic and I think if he can use one I see no reason to not give them a shot!! You can never have enough optics :roll: good excuse to get something for it to,sit on :lol:

Back