Trophy expenses ?

Guy,

Please accept my apologies. Due to our travel and work schedule I am unable to monitor the forum on a day to day or even week to week basis ( even month to month sometimes )

I hope the health issues are resolved soon, sir.

If you do decide to go, your choice of animals and guns are good choices. If you do go and want only one mount, you might also consider the Nyala, they make very attractive mounts. The down side is they come with a higher hunt cost.

If you never make it to Africa, it certainly is not the end of the world, as many, many people would love to be in your position and be a able to hunt the Cascades on a yearly basis. Beautiful country, great game animals, and good hunting. Whats not to like.

Thanks Kiddo (a term I often use for friends of the fair sex).

An old issue has resurfaced and flying is not a good idea now. Not that long a flight anyway.

Yes, I still dearly love hunting "my" Cascades. Absolutely! If I'm limited to hunting the American West, so be it. I can live with that.

Regards, Guy

Well dang, Guy, I was pulling for you. Hope the health issues are quickly taken care of. If I remember correctly you still have the antelope hunt with your son to count down?

Fascinating thread in any event; I thoroughly enjoy reading about others' perspectives. AH, it's good to have your expertise in particular.

Guy,

Sorry to hear about your health issues rearing their ugly head and spoiling your hunting trip to Africa. Hope it leaves you as quick as it came around, until then take care of yourself and my God help you through this troublesome event.

May you and your family have a merry christmas and a better new year.

Guy,

Sorry to hear that health issues has reared it's ugly head. I extend my hopes and prayers that you get to fulfill your African goals.

God Bless!

We will see gentlemen. We will see. I still have hopes.

Thank you.

Guy

Guy Miner":3hk261mv said:
We will see gentlemen. We will see. I still have hopes.

Thank you.

Guy

Hi Guy, sorry to hear this pal :( ..I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat as you with chronic back pain. Hopefully things all pan out :) ..all the best,Lou

Back