Trouble Mounting a Diavari on my 35 Whelen

Prophet River is out to get your business. They have a well-deserved reputation for customer service.

i just received a email from Tanner at Prophet River and he advised that he has received my rings and has shipped my new 1" Mediums :). The shipping cost is $10.50.

Blessings,
Dan

Good everything has worked out well for you, Talley and Prophet River came through for you. I have had good dealings with them in the past.

Yes hopefully next week I will have the Diavari on my 35 Whelen and then I will be heading out to the range to get it sighted in.
It looks like everything is starting to come together.

Blessings,
Dan

Well I was able to put my new Talley mounts on my 35 Whelen this afternoon. The Diavari looks real good on the little lady. I also bore sighted it and now I only need to get her out for the final sight in.
A big thumbs up to Talley very getting me intouch with Prophet River & then too Propher River for exchanging the lows for mediums (y). One step closer!!!

Blessings,
Dan

I took my Diavari V 5-15x42 off my .257 today and replaced it with a second Leica ER 2-1/2-10x42. The Leica fit on TPS low rings on the .257 Roberts Browning High power action. Those surely are clear scopes, those Leica's. I am liking them better all the time, light and clear.

Back