US Optics ER-25

Thanks for the info DF. I've heard a lot of good reports other then the windage knob being too close to the illumination knob.

The weight is always a concern if packing around a heavy rifle up one mountain and down another. I've read a lot of good reports on the March 3-24x42 Tactical, it's light weight, (25 oz.), great glass and spot on repeatability. I was thinking it would work real well on my 280 AI Jarrett Rifle, only bad news seems to be focused around the five year warranty since the company is so small and under Japanese law that's as long of a warranty they can put in writing. With weight comes security I suppose. The pick up truck resting on the scope housing of a USO scope is pretty impressive! Not sure if I'll mind the extra weight and size on a hunting rifle, but the March seems to carry some weight of its own in quality and workmanship. The bench rest guys love them, but so to the tactical guys and their USO's.

Size, weight, ease of use, longevity to abuse..... makes choosing a high end scope very hard. Let me know what your thoughts are after testing the S&B.

Thanks

Back