VX-6

sask boy

Ammo Smith
Nov 4, 2007
Well I stop in at the shop today and my VX-6 is in and I had a look at it :mrgreen: . I'll pick it up next week on pay day:). I will let you know more once I have it mounted on my CDL.
I believe that I now have 3 scopes that are real top quality, I have the Leica, the Minox ZA-5 and now the VX-6. I really like the look of the Leupold and I know that is partially because of my loyalty to that brand:).
I also can say that their service has out done some of their competitors by a real long country mile :wink: .

Blessings,
Dan

Dan,

Didi you get the VX-6 1-6x24mm or the 2x12x42mm?
Looking forward to your review of the VX-6.

JD338

I got the 2-12 X 42mm. I was told that they all come with a free CDS deal which I am very interested in :).
I plan on placing it on my CDL 270win.
I looked through it and I could not tell the difference with my Leica but placing on the rifle and getting out to the range will be when the rubber meets the pavement :lol:

Blessings,
Dan

I am looking forward to your report of it Dan. It is getting hard to find a bad scope nowadays. With a Minox, Leica, and Leupold, you have alot of capability there.

They are not available around here :cry: we can't get the 200gr Abs as well. Man we can't even get the the 225gr AB.
See there are a few bad things about living in Saskatchewan :wink:

Blessings,
Dan

Hi Guys went and picked up my VX-6 today and it is on my CDL. Looking forward to getting to the range this week. Initial thoughts it is sweet :wink: looks to be in the same range as my new Leica but once I get it out to the range I will let you know :)

Blessings,
Dan

I'm interested in your thoughts. I keep hearing positive reports about this scope... I may need to buy one.

sask boy":i0q04ste said:
Hi Guys went and picked up my VX-6 today and it is on my CDL. Looking forward to getting to the range this week. Initial thoughts it is sweet :wink: looks to be in the same range as my new Leica but once I get it out to the range I will let you know :)

Blessings,
Dan

Any reports yet Dan? Looking forward to hearing about your results.. The VX6 does sound like a great optic.

Well guys I played with it a little bit today :wink: I think it is a keeper however I did order a lens shade today.
However I just checked on line and it does not look like they make one for the VX-6. There was a bit of a mirage out at 300 yards.

Blessings,
Dan

Back