WHAT ACCUBOND SHOULD BE NEXT?

I'll jump on the light 6.5 band wagon.
Some where around 110 - 117 grain ? This would be a phenomenal deer round.

120 gr .284 cal - same application deer & speed goats out of the 7-08

120gr .257 ( This would be hands down my go to elk round at the moment from the .257Bee )

60 - 70 gr .224 Cal -

I would love a .224 cal 55 grain bullet- pelt hunters dream. I could live with a 60 grain bullet but some of the guys with the 1-14 twist barrels might not be happy.

I would like a 90-100 243 bullet also. I would really like a 200gr AccuBond for the 358 Win though. That would be an awesome bullet! Scotty

Murphdog":1b0wcf41 said:
I would love a .224 cal 55 grain bullet- pelt hunters dream. I could live with a 60 grain bullet but some of the guys with the 1-14 twist barrels might not be happy.
Spot on buddy! I am one of those 1;14 twist shooters. A 55 gr AB would be the go to bullet for coyotes in my 22-250.

A 7mm 120 gr AB would be an awesome bullet for Antelope and WT deer.

JD338

I'd like an AccuBond in .243/6mm as well! 95grn would be OK, but I'd rather have a 100 or 105grn with a BC of .500 or so to compete with the 105grn a-max but stouter for hunting;)

that 120 could be tough to stabilize in most 25s mine wont shoot the 120 gr Partition for beans hindsight maybe we should have gotten a 100 and a 115 but I am happy with my 110s?

I am curious why so many want a 22 cal bonded bullet? dont you want explosivness to save the hides and if not isnt the more explosive usually more dead? Not really following this one

Murphdog":2f9bflob said:

+1

a need a bullet similar at 60grs Partition but less weigth, 52-55 grs. my 224 wby has a 1:14 twist,

best regards

nitis":12nejodw said:
I am curious why so many want a 22 cal bonded bullet? dont you want explosivness to save the hides and if not isnt the more explosive usually more dead? Not really following this one

It's quite simple...

The AccuBond would be great for hunting roedeer, which is plentifull here in Europe...
And a lot of hunters uses .224 calibers to avoid overpenetrations...
An explosive bullet will ruin too much meat. Hopes this is a satisfying explanation...

Foxes? for my part, a Ballistic tip is doing the job perfect...

How about in 308 caliber adding the 168gr,190gr, 210gr, 220gr. Let the AccuBond dominate the 308 class of cartridges and with these added weights there would be no 30 caliber cartridge that would not be able to find a bullet to suit any work that is needed to be done on game. It would allow the hunter to have a great bullet that could be used on thin skin game as well as heavier game. It would also allow the hunter to match the cartridge used to the bullet while optimizing the best velocity and weight for the cartridge used, giving the hunter more versatility. Face it, the 30 caliber rifles dominate the market and for a good reason. Please, make the 308 class of cartridges complete, leaving little excuse not to use the AccuBond for any and all game with a 30 caliber cartridge a hard argument to make.

Back